This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Metal AllSpark Shard Replica

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

Metal AllSpark Shard Replica

Postby a3.trion » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:23 am

hi there,

The small AllSpark Shard props used in TF ROTF were made in two sizes. One is the less detailed actual size (1:1) version. The other is a much more detailed but three times bigger size version (3:1) used in the close-up shots.

This EXTREMELY DETAILED & MOVIE PROP ACCURATE AllSpark Shard replica is in the 1:1 scale but with the 3:1 scale detail! Made of SOLID PEWTER METAL and the carvings and crevices are chemically discolored to achieve the characteristic "weathered" finish.

Though this is not "mainstream" item for customization, I had a great time making it. I hope you like it too. :wink:

a3.trion
Mini-Con

Re: Metal AllSpark Shard Replica

Postby shonenfan4 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 am

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Very nice :APPLAUSE: Was this the one that Sam had or the Decepticons used? Could've fooled for the real thing.
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
shonenfan4
Godmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby a3.trion » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:33 am

thanks. :grin:

its Sam's. The one used to repower jetfire.
a3.trion
Mini-Con

Postby shonenfan4 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:50 am

a3.trion wrote:thanks. :grin:

its Sam's. The one used to repower jetfire.

Nice :APPLAUSE: I'd srly carry this around as a good luck charm or w/e.
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
shonenfan4
Godmaster

Postby Joshua Vallse » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:16 am

Motto: "Build a Giant Robot? Sure it's safe, I mean...it's not like two Stars from a childhood tv show are going to hotwire it and take over the world....right?"
This is really great. I mean really really great. Take that Paramount with your movie prop auction. We can make our own movie props, Muahahahahaha!

But seriously really great job. How long did it take you to make?

-Josh
ImageImage
CLICK HERE: http://youtu.be/WM394EfR2hk
To see what happens to our two troublemakers. So much for my motto!

Also Visit my website for more artwork:
http://joshuavallse.blogspot.com/
http://www.wix.com/JoshuaBallze/Art-Website/
Joshua Vallse
Headmaster Jr

Postby a3.trion » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:47 am

Hey thanks,

its actually the second version already. the model of the first one i made a month before tf2 show date. purely based on the final trailer. then came comic con with the actual props displayed. so i melted my first piece and "transformed" it to the one i posted above. so thats around 3 mos until im satisfied with it. :D
a3.trion
Mini-Con

Postby shonenfan4 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:36 am

a3.trion wrote:Hey thanks,

its actually the second version already. the model of the first one i made a month before tf2 show date. purely based on the final trailer. then came comic con with the actual props displayed. so i melted my first piece and "transformed" it to the one i posted above. so thats around 3 mos until im satisfied with it. :D

Haha "transformed" :lol: Is it possible to do the Matrix from ROTF? That would be awesome.
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
shonenfan4
Godmaster

Postby a3.trion » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:04 am

ahh, the matrix.

now thats a challenge!

by the way, the original shard prop (along with others) are being auctioned at profilesinhistory.com
Last edited by a3.trion on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
a3.trion
Mini-Con

Postby Indee2025 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:14 am

As I was reading this at first I was going "ok, doesn't look like anything special, probably made out of foam and shaved down then coated with.....made of metal?"

I really like this, I think this is great!

If you made it out of anything but metal it would have lost the effect I think.

It looks really accurate, good job!

I too would carry this in my pocket, until it eventually rubbed a hole in it and fell
out the bottom. :twisted: Then I'd be sad.
"I don't do drugs, if I want a rush I just get out of a chair when I'm not expecting it."
Indee2025
Mini-Con

Postby ShaunPrime » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:45 pm

Dope piece....Is this for sale?
ShaunPrime
Mini-Con

Postby a3.trion » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:36 am

sold my second on ebay
a3.trion
Mini-Con

Postby theron6878 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:00 pm

Please tell me how I can get one!
Do u sell them? :CON:
theron6878
Mini-Con

Postby theron6878 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:04 pm

I am making another Transformers movie, and I need the shard to be in my movie. Please make another if u have to. :CON:
theron6878
Mini-Con

Return to Customizations

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Facsimile 1:25 Marvel Comics 2024 ptg JAN240733 Bradshaw 240317E"
WOLVERINE #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALL-STAR COMICS #3 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0923DC265 (CA) EE Hibbard"
ALL-STAR COMICS #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2024 ptg JAN240732 (CA) Buscema"
WOLVERINE #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 0923DC273 1C"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #5 Facsimile var foil Marvel Comics 2024 MSH"
NEW!
Marvel Super Heroe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #129 Facsimile Edition Marvel Comics 2023 ptg DEC220767"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "X-MEN #101 Facsimile 2023 ptg Marvel Comics MAY230703  (CA) Cockrum (W)Claremont"
X-MEN #101 Facsimi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRON MAN #1 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230609 (W) Goodwin (A/CA) Colan"
IRON MAN #1 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #121 Facsimile Edition Marvel Comics 2023 ptg APR230703"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #5 Facsimile Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 0923DC269 5B (CA) Kane"
BATMAN #5 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHIZ COMICS #2 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1222DC130 Shazam (CA) Beck (W)Parker"
WHIZ COMICS #2 Fac ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #406 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC214 406 (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #406 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OUR ARMY AT WAR #81 Facsimile DC Comics 2024 ptg 0324DC138 (CA) Grandenetti"
NEW!
OUR ARMY AT WAR #8 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNCANNY X-MEN #130 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2024 ptg FEB240725 (CA) Romita Jr"
NEW!
UNCANNY X-MEN #130 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON